Guidance Note on COVID-19 and Research Integrity
The purpose of this Guidance Note is to consolidate guidance and advice on COVID-19 and research integrity in one place where it can be contextualised to be understood by RMIT researchers and other stakeholders. It describes new practices and resources for responsible research and meeting the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research (2018) (‘the Australian Code’) during the COVID-19 pandemic. This Guidance Note will be regularly reviewed and revised, as necessary or appropriate.
This Guidance Note on COVID-19 and Research Integrity provides advice and resources on key areas impacted by the pandemic:
· Governance of research integrity;
· Conducting COVIDSafe research;
· Changing research directions including pathways for ethical research;
· Responsible research about the COVID-19 pandemic including ways to ensure rigour and the rapid sharing of results;
· Responsible research during the COVID-19 pandemic including advice on remote supervision, graduate research and data management.