Biodiversity and ecosystem services in strategic environmental assessment: an evaluation of six Australian cases
datasetposted on 16.06.2020 by Marco Gutierrez, Sarah Bekessy, Ascelin Gordon
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
Dataset containing the six strategic environmental assessment reports used for the study titled "Biodiversity and ecosystem services in strategic environmental assessment: an evaluation of six Australian cases":
- Melbourne: "Delivering Melbourne's Newest Sustainable Communities - Strategic Impact Assessment Report"
- Sydney: "Draft EPBC Act Strategic Assessment Report for the Sydney Growth Centres Program"; "Sydney Growth Centres Strategic Assessment - Supplementary Report"
- Molonglo Valley: "Draft Strategic Assessment Report of the Molonglo Valley Plan for the Protection of Matters of National Environmental Significance"; "Molonglo and North Weston EPBC Act Strategic Assessment - Supplementary Report"
- Heathcote Ridge: "Strategic Assessment Report - Heathcote Ridge, West Menai"
- Gungahlin: "Gungahlin Strategic Assessment - Assessment Report - Consultation Draft"; "Gungahlin Strategic Assessment - Supplementary Report - Final"
- West Belconnen: "West Belconnen Project Strategic Assessment - Strategic Assessment Report - Final"